These Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made through this website in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (D.lgs. n. 206/05 modificato dal D.lgs. n. 21/14 e D.lgs. 70/03) from:
OFFICINE TOSCANE di Strabioni Roberto & C. s.a.s
Con sede legale in Viale Trento, 3 – 01010 Marta (VT)
Partita IVA: IT04631201003
hereinafter also referred to as “the Seller”
“Customer” or the buyer who holds the status of consumer, natural and / or legal persons making the purchase.
“Website” is the container, a virtual shop that contains pages, contents and information on products.
“Shipping costs” represent the different shipping costs of the Products which may vary by place of shipment and total weight, expressed in kg of the goods;
“The Cart” is the virtual container in which the customer can select the products of his interest for purchase.
“Terms of sale” are the rules governing the relationship between the Customer and the company for the purchase of Products.
3. The customer is required, before accessing the products and services provided by the swebite, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The customer is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale whose terms the seller has the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
5. It is possible to use the site and therefore access products and services provided by it and to purchase these in the following languages available: Italian and English.
Art. 2 – Object / Product
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for goods and do not, however, govern the supply of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest that you check their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Mode and Purchase Procedure
1. To complete a purchase, you will need to follow the instructions on the website.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the information on each product purchased and the images of each product and its price, the payment methods that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased with the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
The seller is not responsible for any inadequacy of the graphic representations of the products shown if due to technical reasons, since the representations have a purely illustrative function.
3. Before concluding a purchase, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. A purchase is concluded when the seller receives an order completed by the customer, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The customer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the order forwarding procedure is completed. This will happen by clicking on the button marked “CONCLUDE ORDER” “at the end of the wizard in the Cashier / Checkout section.
6. At the conclusion of the order, the seller takes charge of the order received and works to dispatch it.
Art. 4 – Customer registration and provision of personal data
1. In completing the registration procedures, the customer undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to voluntarily provide their personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. The confirmation will in any case exempt the seller from any responsibility regarding the data provided, however, committing itself to the correct management and custody of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR regarding the management and processing of personal data.
The customer undertakes to promptly inform the seller in the event of any change in his data communicated.
3. If the customer then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data, or even in the event that there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, the seller will have the right not to proceed with the fulfillment of the order until the related shortcomings.
4. On the occasion of a request for information or other received by the customer or by the simple navigator, the seller may keep the data for any commercial communications and sending offers and promotions. Also in this case, the storage of personal data will be managed by the seller with the diligence of the professional and in accordance with the due procedures in force regarding the processing of personal data.
Art. 5 – Availability of products
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time a customer places an order.
This availability must in any case be considered indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users / customers, the products could be sold before the confirmation of an order.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the products. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the customer will be informed as soon as possible via e-mail.
3. If the customer requests the cancellation of the order, the seller will refund the amount paid within 10 days from the moment the seller receives notification of the cancellation.
Art. 6 – Products sold
1. The Seller, on its website, markets clothing products, bags, accessories, shoes, objects.
Art. 7 – Methods of payment and prices displayed
1. The price of the products displayed will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, the seller will notify the customer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, the seller will not be obliged to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices of the products displayed on the site include VAT and will also report the shipping costs during the purchase. Prices are subject to change at any time.
However, price changes will not affect orders for which confirmation has already been sent prior to any price change.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the Cart.
It will be sufficient to follow the instructions to define and conclude a purchase, entering the necessary data and information in each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made by: Credit Cards (Amex, Visa, Mastercard), Paypal circuit, Bank Transfer.
6. Product characteristics: the photos of the products displayed on the site represent the characteristics, model and color of each individual object, however, any small differences that may be found in the product compared to the photo (for example slightly different color) may occur and are purely attributable to the realization craftsmanship of the product itself.
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. The seller carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory and in foreign countries except for those where the possibility of sale is not foreseen.
2. The seller through third parties (courier / mail) will take care of delivering to the customer’s home or other address provided at the time of purchase and indicated by the customer as the place of shipment.
3. Delivery is generally made within 7 days in case of immediate availability of the products, while if for some products not in immediate availability the estimated delivery time may be extended and will be communicated to the customer.
4. If it is not possible to make a delivery, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
5. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to the seller, the same will be exonerated from any contractual liability and will have no obligation towards the customer.
6. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 15 days from date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs which will be borne by the customer.
7. Shipping costs are charged to the customer and explicitly highlighted at the time of placing the order unless otherwise indicated on the site: for example, the seller can assume the cost of shipping if the total order of a customer reaches or exceeds a certain amount.
Art. 9 – Transfer of risk
1. The risks related to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all amounts due in relation to the same, including shipping costs, is received.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. In case of non-conformity, the customer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without charge, by free return or replacement of the product itself.
3. All return costs for damaged or unusable products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. The customer who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase can send an e-mail, indicating the order number and name.
3. The returned products must be returned intact, in the original packaging complete in all parts, also attaching the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the seller will refund the amount of the products subject to the withdrawal within a maximum period of 15 days from receipt of the returned product and after verifying its integrity and completeness.
4. As foreseen by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the seller can suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the buyer demonstrates that he has returned the goods.
5. The seller will make the reimbursement using as means of payment: bank transfer and / or refund from Paypal.
6. The useful time to make a product return is established in 14 days from the receipt of the product by the customer.
Please note that all shipping charges and costs (including customs taxes where applicable) of a return are charged to the customer. For this reason, we recommend that you be very careful in choosing the product and above all, in the case of buying shoes, to consult our “Size Guide“. Only after the seller has received back the goods for which the return is requested, will he be able to reimburse the customer for the sum paid by the same in relation to the product (excluding costs and shipping costs for the return).
Art. 12 – Data processing
1. By browsing the website and voluntarily providing personal data, the user / customer authorizes the processing of personal data for commercial, promotional and management purposes. More information on methods and management of personal data processing can be found on the following page:
These conditions of sale were drawn up on 21/09/2020